Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Now that I have had more time to get familiar with my blog, I had time to figure out what I want my blog to show.  You are reading from my main blog.  Here I will share my journey as I learn to connect myself and my students to the world using technology.  On the edmodo.com page I will share my understanding and experiences using edmodo in my classroom.  I hope to learn from my followers too as we share ideas and have conversation about this wonderful learning tool. 

I have a second blog linked where I will share and post about my experiences with our 1:1 Computing program.  I realized that blog pages are just for comments and that wouldn't satisfy my purpose.  To satisfy my need, I made a second blog.  Be sure to follow that one too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah! Your blogs are great and are going to be very interesting and informative. One question I have is are your students going to have access to the blogs? Are they going to make entries at times that correspond with what you are studying in the classroom? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am planning on it. Next week I am going to introduce the blog to them and their parents too. I would love for them to comment on their assignments and post original work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to learn more about Edmodo by reading about your experiences!
    I found out the same thing that additional blog pages are mainly just for comments, or so it seems. I to am planning on creating a second blog, unless of course I can figure out how to post something ot my second page of my blog instead of posting to both pages!

    ReplyDelete